Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Wonderful Spirit That is Tahira West-Sylvester


Hey Luvs!

Today, I wanna get you ready for my "Spiritual Twin" (Lol). She is a Vibrant, Beautiful, and Loving individual who is dedicating her Life to helping Others.

She is none other than Ms. Tahira West-Sylvester (Amazing Life Coach). She is the Creator and Founder of "Pure Peace Life Coaching", and I am so excited to have you guys meet her( I know. . .I'm always excited, right?!. . .lol)

After speaking with her, I realized very quickly she surpasses inspiring, and motivating you, she digs deep into the very things that have you "STUCK", and trust me when you are finished with her, your LIFE, CAREER, FAMILY LIFE , and overall outlook on life will change, and you will MOVE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!

She gives you the tools, and gives practical steps to get your life into shape. She is the truth! So coming soon, we all will be able to ask her some questions, and get the life we truly deserve. .. .CANT WAIT!!!! Thanks Tahira!



As Always. .. .Love you guys from the inside out . . . .

Inspirational Beauty!

1 comment: