Thursday, January 31, 2013

Happy Thursday Luv's!

Great day! As I sit here, and think about what to say to you guys, I just decide to close my eyes, and let my mind guide me. 

So... I just close my eyes, put on some "CHRISTOPHER CROSS" and just emerse myself in this calm feeling. . . .as the calm moves through my body like a small current , I relax even more, until my mind is so clear, that all I can see is the color "light blue". For me, when I see "light blue", I know that I am ready(smile). . .ready for what you may be wondering. . . . .


Ready to be a MUSE. . . .There are times where in life, it is easier to stop fighting, and let your mind relax, and let your spirit take over. It is the place where silence, Peace, Acceptance, Joy, and Non-judgement reside. If you have never been to that place, I welcome you there.


It is the place where no" EGO" exists. It is your "TRUE SELF".
I neglect that part of myself so often, and when I don't connect with "HER"(smile), I feel the disconnected feeling, from myself and other's.

We all need to acknowledge that higher part of our being to make it from day to day. This is where you can be your most loving self, your most creative self, your most accepting self , your most vulnerable self. YOUR REAL SELF!!


It may not take listening to "CHRISTOPHER CROSS" or the color "LIGHT BLUE" to get you there, but whatever does, please visit. You can go as often as you like, to recharge, to remind yourself that you are doing the very best you can in life, and to forgive yourself when you have not done the BEST.


We are all on a journey, and we will take right and wrong paths, we will make good, and bad decisions, we are just kids in this thing called life.

How often do we give ourselves credit? How often do we comfort ourselves when things are not going right? How often do we remind ourselves how special and loved we are? I can tell you all day, because I TRULY BELIEVE IT! But it means nothing, if you don't FIRST UNDERSTAND IT YOURSELF!!


People love yourselves, take care of your health, your mind, your spirit, and your body. Tonight before going to bed, close your eyes, and go to that place of calm, of peace, and of joy. Then. .THANK GOD FOR MAKING YOU THE MOST UNIQUE PERSON IN THE WORLD!



I see Big things for 2013 for myself,and for YOU!


As always. .. .love ya...

Inspirational Beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment