Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What do you do when your Heart tells you one thing, and your mind says another?

What do you do when your Heart tells you one thing, and your mind says another?

I believe that is a question that we all have asked one time or another. So, what is the logical answer?
Well if you're anything like me, you run away from logic(LoL). 

My answer would be, it depends on the individual person, and what decision you can live with. If being logical is going to save you a lot of grief at the end of the day, then that is probably what you should do.

 But honestly, if that's how I lived, then I wouldn't be "Inspirational Beauty" now would I? I believe in stepping outside of the box, and doing the very thing that scares the hell out of you. If it makes you feel alive, and it makes you excited with just the very thought of it, then do it!

Now, if it doesn't degrade who you are, and if it doesn't hurt small animals, I got yo back!(LOL). Listen. . . life is too short , and we should enjoy every moment that we are blessed enough to have.
If I would have lived my life without restrictions years ago I would probably be writing this Blog from Paris by now!(lol). But either way, I'm still here, and I have those plans to live abroad, or at least visit for 3 months. It is on my Bucket List.

What's on yours? What do you still wanna do. . . be. . .  or have?   I would love to know!  These are the things that make life interesting

Let your hair down, don't be afraid to get sweaty, or dirty. You only live once. Let's run in the rain, lets stay up all night and sing crazy songs that we made up as kids. Let's talk about our DREAMS AS THOUGH THEY ARE REAL!

I can't wait  for  you to  join the "FUN TRAIN" with me. . ..   

As Always. . .love you guys from the inside out . . . .

Inspirational Beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment