Thursday, January 31, 2013

Happy Friday Fam!

Its beautiful outside.... its the start of the weekend, and I am in a "JUST ME" kinda mood.

I took this pic last year outside of "THE CORNER TAVERN" in Midtown(Atlanta Georgia) , and I was just relaxing after sharing a lunch with a colleague.(Wow,I had Tilapia Sliders. . . the BOMB)

I just love pictures,(LOL) because it can take you right back to a place you wanna be!

This was a good day, I was simply being me!!!(smile). No pretense, no puckered lips( I hear the comments. .. .lol) No foundations, no well thought out eye makeup. . . JUST ME.


Even though I love all things beautiful, makeup, fashion and such. . .I LOVE KEEPING IT SIMPLE AS WELL. . .


So Ladies, enjoy, share with me, lets see you just being you, whatever that means. . .You dont have to be made up, or hair perfect, or none of that stuff.

For those who are brave enough. . . send a pic, so we can post. . . .Remember Inspirational Beauty is all about accepting who we are!

Also as an incentive I have something really cooooool for those of you who send off their pics. . . . Trust me, you're gonna LOVE IT!



As always. . . I love you guys from the inside out!

No comments:

Post a Comment