Thursday, January 31, 2013


Hey guys!

Well, it's Monday again, and we made it from the weekend!
Today I want to talk about being flexible when situations change in your life with or without your permission!

If you are my age or older, you are probably quite aware that we are not always in control of everything outside of ourselves. You know. . . .when things change, it can be very uncomfortable, and sometimes it hits places that seem to be so deep that we don't know how to adjust.


In my experience, when things seemed out of control for me, and it seemed like I continued to spiral , it was because I tried to hold on, not realizing that I should have ridden the WAVE, and take comfort in letting go! 

The very thing that "I" was holding onto, negotiating with, begging, and pleading to. . . . .was the very thing THAT HAD TO GO FOR MY GOOD!


I couldn't understand. . .I thought this life was about fighting to maintain. . . when all along, life is about RELEASING SO YOU CAN MOVE ON TO HIGHER AND BETTER!

I realized, that I had to finally go with the flow, I had a dream that kept saying. . .KIM LEARN TO BE LIKE WATER. . . .That's right water!(smile)

I learned to mimic the coolness and calmness of this powerful force. This element can transform and move through any situation with EASE. . . ..

It's very presence can cleanse, it can quietly calm and even DESTROY any fire. Example. . .when there is a Fire, the fire is ultimately put out by WATER. . . .It is the calmness in you that can defeat the rage in your life when things change or when storms erupt, when tempers flare, and misunderstandings occur.

I suggest as we continue to live, learn, and grow, learn and study the flexibilities of life. . . . STOP FIGHTING FIRE WITH FIRE. . . . Be like WATER AND RIDE THE WAVE!!!!
As always. . . .


Inspirational Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment