Tuesday, January 8, 2013



Will you be my "MIDTOWN" Love . . . . .

By Inspirational Beauty

City lights, bright lights, green lights, red lights, yellow lights, police lights, ambulance lights,
I see nothing but lights when I look at you,you're so BRIGHT, and AMAZINLY ADDICTIVE TO LOOK AT!

Im not gonna ask for your name, I have seen you in my dreams. . . . you are  "MIDTOWN". 

If I count my cards right. . . I'm gonna make you "MY" MIDTOWN.
What do I need to do to go on a city tour?
Can I stay all night, or do  these lights ever dim?

Let me introduce myself. . . . . Im called "Struggling Blues"
I like, I like, I like you "Midtown"
I know you will be a perfect MUSE.
With your bright lights, and my purple notes, we can make magic together.

I know that it was destiny that I bumped into you, I am tired of "Struggling"
I just want to  hold my notes longer, where they can be appreciated .
I never met anyone like you before, only "DOWNTOWN"... but the lights are not
as bright, as warm, as vibrant, as you my beautiful Midtown.

You came, and gave my Blues a melody, you gave me a new song to sing. As long
as you ride with me, I will no longer be "Struggling Blues" but more like "JAZZ"
Baby. . .you gave me the grooves in the tunes I play, "Midtown" I'm addicted to you,
but I can't have you, because you belong to someone else.
You belong to everyone and no one. I'm losing you with every new note that I play.
My song choices are dimming your lights. . .  MIdtown. . .stay. . . .stay. . . . 

I am sorry. . .I can't breathe without your lights MIDTOWN. 

 Love. . . .Struggling Blues



Inspirational Beauty!


This essay/poem was inspired by a beautiful city, beautiful colors, lost love, and  the possibilities of happiness. . .  .


No comments:

Post a Comment