Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Let me help Inspire you to the Life you deserve!



I could tell you all about how wonderful, and exciting, and smart "I" think I am, and how that somehow gives me reason to speak into your lives. . . . .but no matter how much that may be true, that is not the reason!

I have this platform, because I know what it's like to LOSE!
I know what it's like to have failed relationships, losing jobs, losing people and pets to death. . . ., failing OVER and OVER and OVER again. . . .so when I speak out of my mouth, it is not "POSITIVE TALK", or "contrive" at all. . . .see, you failing is a indicator to me, that you are on your way to doing something great!
I can speak to you. . . .because I HAVE BEEN THERE!!!!!

Love you!

K. Arrington(Inspirational Beauty)

No comments:

Post a Comment