Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Thank you my Beautiful African Queens!


Updated on Tuesday

Hey Beautiful's!! Today I asked for a little help, and asked for some help on what to speak about today. So a wonderful young man suggested I speak about The Beauty and Elegance of The Black/African Queen, and how our beauty courses through our vein even currently. WOWWWW. . .I felt like a breath of fresh air was released in the room. I totally agree. I think we all need to remember that we were once QUEENS, and we ruled Dynasties. WE were the first mother, the first help mate, the first supporter, the first QUEEN!!! I love that a Black Man stated"I think it's just as important for African American women to see themselves the way that I do, and not get caught on considering themselves to be the baddest bitch rather the strongest Queen!" M.H. Thank you Brother. . . .so with that being said,lets see these positive images of where we come from, because that is who we are Ladies! I beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment