Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Men and women of color....we are absolutely imperfectly beautiful!


TO MY MEN AND WOMEN OF COLOR:

I love our many different facial features....
I love our different textures of hair....
I love how we express ourselves through our many dialects.....
I love how we harmonize
I love how we share with fam and friends
I love our creativity......
I love how we dance.
I love how we use our hands when we are trying to get our points across......

I love the beautiful rich hues from the fairest to the most chocolate.....
I love how well we look in color.....
I love how the world consigns on everything we create....
I love our humility......
I love that we love God......
I love that we love and cherish our relationships.
I love that we try everyday to be more......
I love how gracious we are when someone is proud of us.......
I love that we are original......
I love that we trust......
I love that we are warm and kindhearted.....
I love that we want to do what's right.....
I love how beautiful we are, and everyone knows it.......
I love how we win , and in the face of adversity we thrive.....
I love that we don't quit, or give up....

You know what?
I love being BLACK!

As always......love you guys....
I. Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment