Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ever felt out of place?


Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you just couldn't be yourself? 

You couldn't show how intelligent you were, or kind, or forgiving you were , because the people around you would think you were soft?

Have you ever felt out of place, and misunderstood?
Have you ever wanted more than what people or life was offering you? 

Have you ever loved someone who didn't love you back? Have you ever been smarter than your own Supervisor?

I think a lot of us could answer yes to these questions, and my answer would be to recognize that Bone, right in the center of your back, and USE IT!

YES.....YOUR BACKBONE .......AND CHANGE THESE SITUATIONS.

DON'T BE AFRAID TO bE BETTER BECAUSE THE ONES AROUND YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT,

The worst thing in anyone's life is to not use their gifts, or feel they can't,because their friends will think less of them...

Well, you can be my Friend!

I want you to be The best, be better than me......you can lift me. And challenge me. We have all wasted too much time living a life that no longer fits us. We have outgrown it....

So the next time you feel uncomfortable, unleash and be the real you with no exception, no apologies.....I can't wait!

As always...

I Beauty
Unlike ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment