Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Have the courage to be the real YOU!


" It took me 14 years to get up the courage to speak in front of people, I wasted so much time not believing in myself," Les Brown

Are you willing to give up who you've been, so you can be who you are destined to be? 

The first step is believing that its POSSIBLE!

Lets take baby steps, belief is the first ingredient to move forward, so we will start there. 

I'm sure all of you knows someone personally who does something, and they are complete idiots, but they do the job well......lol


So if they can do it.....YOU CAN DO IT TO!

It's as simple as that, push the ego, the fear , the naysayers aside and go for it.

IN ORDER TO GET DIFFERENT......YOU HAVE TO BECOME DIFFERENT..

UPGRADE YOUR THINKING...UPGRADE WHO YOU SPEND TIME WITH. 

WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BECOME HANG AROUND THOSE THAT ARE ALREADY DOING IT SUCCESSFULLY!

We all need a healthy dose of courage to get what we want out of life. I know that you can do it.

I don't care if you have never done it, or if your momma, brother or cousin has never done it.....SO WHAT?!lol...

That is not the determining factor if you should do something or not.....if you are afraid...do it anyway.

If you are unsure.....do it anyway....
If others tell you its stupid........do it anyway...
Listen to your inner voice, and talk to others who you respect and admire, and who will help you. 

Trust me, they will not put you down or laugh at you.

I promise I will step out as well, and give you guys an update of my progress. Lets support one another on our life's journey!

As always.....

Inspirational Beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment