Thursday, February 21, 2013

Beautiful Chaos

By: Inspirational Beauty
 Randomness. . . .  ..

 Sometimes I wonder if there is anyone out there that really knows me. Do you ever feel that way? Sometimes all I hear are the words going around in my own head . Something like a washing machine...  .hmmm. I wonder if you feel that way to.

Sometimes the world can be a lonely place, even when youre in a room full of people. When you are so introspective you tend to over think at times. but mostly, you just feel misunderstood. Im not sure quite why, but you do. At this moment, all I can hear is the silence....but its not peaceful like it usually is. Its like the calm before the storm.

I can almost feel it bubbling beneath the surface, and I want to stop it before it starts. I am a slave to my own thoughts at this moment, trying to revel in the silence, but stop the wave as it begins to roar.

Is everything I'm experiencing worth it? Are all the losses meant to be replaced? Do I continue to believe that my life will change? Do I wait on my bliss to find me?

Hell.... I am not of this world at times, I go against the grain. The very thing that excites me, pains me. I am a burden to my own existence. I am everything and nothing at all. I am but a little spec, and as large and  self serving as the Ocean.

I am amazed by the thought of this all coming to an end, my tears will dry up as salt as I continue to harden just to make it another day. Random thoughts will continue to dance across the screen of my mind. I will continue to give myself completely to my thoughts, I will continue to live in the gray. Until someway ...somehow.....my rhythm returns....

As always. . . .love you guys from the inside out!

Inspirational Beauty!



No comments:

Post a Comment