Sunday, March 24, 2013

ALWAYS MOVE FORWARD!

Hello Luv's!

Its Saturday night and hope everyone is nice and safe...you know, I was thinking about something my Mom always told me....

"Kim, never go backwards, always move forward!"



By Inspirational beauty!

You know, I have been contemplating several things recently, and have been looking at my past a little. But you know what? Shes right! The past is behind me for a reason....I should embark on new territories, new ideas, form new relationships.

I suggest you do the same, I know how easy it is to look back, because its sooooo familiar(smile), but it needs to stay behind us!

Lets move forward, yes, its scary, but its worth it, because if it was so grand where we were, we would have never left in the first place. Life will always present choices, and options, and its just up to us to take them, but no matter what you choose, always choose to move forward in everything that you do. I am still making decisions about certain things, but I have to be afraid, and just do it anyway!

I know that you can do it too! We are the same, we hope that everything works out for the best, we love hard, we don't always give ourselves credit....well its time to give ourselves credit. Life is short, and we have a lot of ground to cover.....

So remember, forge ahead, and watch the pathway open

As always....love you guys from the inside out!

I. Beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment