Tuesday, March 19, 2013

If its meant to be...it will be!


By Inspirational Beauty

I'm back! Lol


Do you believe in Divine Intervention? Well...I certainly do. You know, there are just some people that are supposed to cross your path! It doesn't matter if you are in another city, state, country, or if you go the other way when you see them. 



If it is meant ....IT WILL HAPPEN . I just talked to someone whom I consider to be a person that I would only get to know from afar, through articles, through the lens of my camera, and from history books......and I was going to leave it there.

But me, being the little stubborn thing that I am, I couldn't leave well enough alone, and decided to write this Gentleman a note, telling him who I was, and that I was very appreciative of him inspiring me from afar. I then explained that I love to Inspire and motivate others, and would love to speak with him.

Ok....so I knew that wasn't gonna happen.....who am I? Why would he want to contact me? So I went on with my day, and later I see I received a message in my inbox.....AND IT WAS HIM!!!

I couldn't believe it, not only did he thank me for reaching out, but he gave me a direct line to contact him and speak with him personally. 

My palms were sweating, my heart was racing, I began to stumble over my thoughts....What WAS I GOING TO SAY TO HIM?

Long story short, I didn't contact him immediately, my insecurities took over for the day, so I decided I would call him the next day.....the next day comes, and guess what? The insecurities won again! Damn....lol

How could this be? How could I run from the very thing that I wanted so much? Well..... I took a deep breath, called the number, it rang three times, and then I heard

"Hello"

And the rest was history...he was so gracious, and warm, and inspiring, and had to take a meeting, but he even called me back! We talked for about 45 minutes, and he gave me some great insight, and was so giving with his knowledge, and he was willing to shares with me, I could hear the excitement in his voice.

Let me tell y'all something right now! If there is someone you want to meet, or something you want, go for it, these people are waiting to give of themselves, to share, to help, to inspire, to impart wisdom, and to mentor you.

He didn't help me because he was looking for me......I SOUGHT HIM OUT! Step out of your comfort zone, and you will be surprised to see who is there willing to help assist you in this thing called life.

God is truly amazing, and I know that it is him, that leads me beside still waters, it is he, that provides manna from heaven. In my darkest days and sleepless nights, he will calm the tides. Trust in him, and trust your instincts,...you ain't gotta be perfect, just be you!

As always....

Inspirational Beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment