Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Men wanna know why "we" ladies don't always say what we mean.


By Inspirational Beauty!

Believe it or not...MEN ARE AT A COMPLETE LOSS LADIES WHEN IT COMES TO US!(smile).

Ok guys I wanted to share a Conversation I had with one of you, and I just wanted to share just in case it may help someone.....enjoy!

3:56am
John
Question 4 u Kim , why do women say things out of anger , then once it's too late say they didn't mean it ?

11:50pm
Kimberly Arrington
Hey John!

Lol....lets see..well most times it's because we are at our highest emotional state when we are angry, so boundaries kinda take a back seat at the time...lol..

When we calm down, we are more rational, and then we realize what we said, and that's when we take it back....it ain't right, but that's what happens.

Hopefully as we mature we can think before we speak, but anger is a hard thing to understand.
I hope this helps....

This is a good question, can I place this on the pagefor others?

12:27am
John
Ok Kim , I like that answer you gave and I'm trying to wrap my head around it lol , but of course you can use it and you can use my name if you want.

12:33am
Kimberly Arrington
Yeah..,sometimes the stuff that's said is very hurtful,and we shouldn't say it, but it's best to be with someone who will respect you enough not to say crazy stuff....

12:44am
John
Yeah...... I''ll remember that for my next relationship . That's why I like talking to you , you give good advice.

12:46am
Kimberly Arrington
Aww...you are so sweet....yeah it's a work in progress, just try to see if she is mature, and you will know, especially the way she handles herself when she is upset, that will tell you a lot. 

When a woman is willing to win at all cost, and won't let up, that is a problem.

You need a person who would rather be happy...than right!
I hope that helps John!

I will share more conversations.....remember these are just my opinions, and I always share my personal thoughts as a person who has matured over the years.

As always....luv u guys....

I. Beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment